Benefits of the Personal Injury and Motor Vehicle Injury services at Swift Urgent Clinic
— Quick access to Swift Institute’s orthopedic and spine specialists
— Superior imaging capabilities for accurate and timely diagnosis
— Full spectrum of care with dedicated concierge to guide all aspects of care and communication
Swift Institute has the specialized providers and imaging capabilities to diagnose injuries accurately and develop a sequential treatment plan. We are confident our unique service offerings and specialty providers’ commitment to excellence in patient care will provide added value to both you.
Why choose the Personal Injury & Motor Vehicle Injury Program?
The goal of the Personal Injury (PI) / Motor Vehicle Injury (MVI) Program at Swift Institute is to expedite the diagnosis and treatment of those with motor vehicle or work related spine, neuro, or orthopedic injuries. Our program provides the following:
STRONG COMMUNICATION: We provide a concierge level of service and understand multiple parties are involved. The PI / MVI Program includes a direct point of contact between all involved parties to ensure the injured individual gets the best possible medical care.
TIMELY CARE: We recognize that motor-vehicle or personal injury may require the musculoskeletal (MSK) and spine care provider to expedite the diagnosis and treatment of the injured person to speed recovery and return to work and activity.
SPECIALIZED PROVIDERS: Swift Institute has the specialized providers and imaging capabilities to diagnose injuries accurately and develop a sequential treatment plan. We are confident our unique service offerings and physicians’ commitment to excellence in patient care will provide added value to both your clients and your practice.
Q) What specialties and services are provided at Swift Institute?
A) Swift Institute’s comprehensive spine and musculoskeletal center includes: fellowship-trained spine neurosurgeons, board-certified physical medicine, pain medicine and radiology physicians along with physical therapists — all working together with a common goal of helping patients return to activity. In addition to internal diagnostics, Swift Institute offers on-site physical therapy gyms and injection suites.
Q) What injuries are diagnosed and treated at Swift Institute
A) Swift Institute takes a comprehensive approach to treating musculoskeletal (hip, knee, calf, ankle, foot, hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow) and spine (back pain and neck pain) injuries.
Swift Institute’s Integrated Care Center includes InMotion Diagnostics, Specialty Trained Physicians and Responsive Staff
1) Swift Institute’s musculoskeletal and extremity MRI is called the Esaote O-Scan MRI. O-Scan is the ultimate solution for MRI of the knee, calf, ankle, foot, hand, wrist, forearm and elbow. In contrast to traditional MRI, only the body part to be examined is within the O-Scan magnet.
2) The open and tilting design of Swift Institute’s InMotion MRI, the Esaote G-Scan Brio, is improved and innovative in that the position of the patient becomes an integral part of the outcome of the exam. The InMotion MRI obtains images in both the traditional horizontal position (supine) and tilts to an upright position (weight-bearing) during the same examination. This provides additional diagnostic data to physicians.
3) Swift Institute’s Digital X-Ray technology gives physicians the confidence that their first decision is the right one. The platform also optimizes light channeling to allow high quality images with low x-ray exposure to the patient.
4) Swift Institute also includes Vertebral Motion Analysis (VMA). This diagnostic tool is an updated method of assessing spinal motion compared to the standard flexion/extension bending x-rays that are currently used to assess spinal motion, including instability.
5) The Radiology department is directed by a board-certified and fellowship-trained radiologist, Dr. Stefan Franciosa. Swift Institute includes certified Radiology and MRI technologists.
6) Swift Institute includes Board-certified physical medicine and pain medicine physicians, experienced physical therapists (PT) in addition to on-site PT clinics and injection suites. If surgery is needed, the fellowship-trained spine neurosurgeons are leaders in outpatient spine surgery and minimally invasive spine techniques.