If you have chronic pain, peripheral nerve stimulation may help. It uses electrical pulses to disrupt pain signals. It may reduce your need for pain medications. Swift Spine Institute providers, Dr. Hugh McDermott and Dr. Andrew Hsu, use the Stimwave Peripheral Nerve Stimulation.
Stimulator Freedom Stimulators offer:
- FDA cleared systems for chronic intractable pain
- Full body, targeted pain relief
- Minimally-invasive technology
- No battery implanted inside of your body
- A non-drug therapy option
- Out-patient procedure
- External power transmitter eliminates sitting while charging
- Systems that are full-body 3T and 1.5T MRI Conditional
Request more information
Talk to your Swift Spine Institute provider to find out if wireless peripheral nerve stimulation is right for you. Request an appointment here.